[Terms and Conditions]
READ BEFORE OPENING PACKAGE
FAILURE TO FOLLOW DIRECTIONS MAY RESULT IN DAMAGE TO YOUR MOBILE DEVICE
ConnectorR warranty includes only warranty for manufacturing defects for a period of ninety days from the original purchase date. There is no warranty or liability coverage, expressed or implied, on a device used with ConnectorR.
By using ConnectorR and breaking the seal on the plastic bag packaging, you release Force Field Designs, Inc. and other ConnectorR
manufacturers and distribution representatives from any and all liabilities by acknowledging that:
- It is the sole responsibility of the user to ensure proper adhesion of the ConnectorR mounting pads to the device or to device holding case. Use of hard cases is STRONGLY advisable. ConnectorR has been tested on metal, plastic/gloss and textured surfaces. Non-slip rubber surfaces may prevent mounting pads from strong adhesion.
- Mounting of the ConnectorR interface directly to the device is possible but it is the sole responsibility of the user to ensure structural integrity of the device and capability of withstanding above-average accelerations and G-forces.
- Field use of ConnectorR may result in exceeding its holding capability, thus causing unauthorized disengagement of the device from its mounting plate. This disengagement may result in damage to the users’ device. Using stronger (harder) cases can minimize chance of damage.
- ConnectorR’s magnetic locks do exert magnetic fields that may affect user’s device magnetic sensors. Magnetic fields produced by ConnectorR are within tolerances of a majority of portable electronic devices, however it is the responsibility of the user to make sure that user’s device is operational in an environment of increased magnetic fields. Use of optional magnetic shielding materials may diminish effect of ConnectorR magnetic fields on the user’s device.
- Wearing a device on the wrist or other location may result in increased chance of damage to the device due to collision with other objects or increased acceleration from limb movement.
- Case capability of holding user’s device during field use, in conjunction with ConnectorR, is the responsibility of case manufacturer. Locking or “tight fit” cases are a MUST for use with ConnectorR.
- It is responsibility of the user to use “common sense” in selection of the devices to be used with ConnectorR in regards of size, shape, weight, etc.
- Any use of ConnectorR other than what has been suggested is at the discretion and responsibility of the user.
- No damage to the user’s device while using ConnectorR is the liability of Force Field Designs Inc., ConnectorR manufacturers, ConnectorR distributors, or any other organizations/persons affiliated with Force Field Designs Inc. or ConnectorR products.
All product related information (Terms and Conditions, warranties, manuals, etc.) may be updated from time to time as required in Force Field Designs, Inc. sole discretion. Current updated product information will be maintained on Force Field Designs website.